This event is in the past.
Welcome to our next AATE meeting which will take place at Marist at 11:00 AM on February 18th. We will begin registration at 10:30 AM.
Our keynote will consist of a panel discussion of several forward thinking Heads of School. We are excited about this opportunity.
Please click on this link to view the detailed agenda. We have several wonderful breakout sessions that you won't want to miss. Again we will be asking you to select your choice of breakout to optimize room selection.
- Robotics: The Future is Now - Christopher Michaud
- Marist Broadcasting Club: Preparing Students for the Future of News - Shannon Hipp & Matt Murphy
- Using the Language Resource Center to Educate Global Citizens - Julia-Leigh Pelt, Chris Kahley & Erica Buchanan
- The Future of the School Library: Remaining Relevant in the Digital Age - Betty Anne Pinelli
- Reinventing the Technology Department - Raj Jose and Patricia Lash
If you are planning to bring guests, please complete a registration for each person. Remember that the fee for guests is $10 to cover the cost of lunch.
See you soon!
When: Tuesday, February 18th, 2014 at 11:00am - 2pm